- Tribe leader/ Chief Product Owner/ Senior Project Manager/ Team Lead;
- leading multiple (scrum) teams, product owners, with different dynamics and cadences. Streamlining schedules, creating roadmaps and setting priorities to achieve common goals and teaming up to win;
- strategy and implementation, responsible for the organizational, functional and technical startup and rollout of various innovative digital platforms for marketing, e-commerce and digital services;
- certified Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) and certified Black Belt Lean Six Sigma, a data-driven and project-based improvement method focusing on the process to meet the customer specifications;
- aware of the trends in technology and driven by the customer's wish list;
- speak English (Canadian origin) and Dutch;
- pragmatic, result-oriented and striving for the most efficient and effective way to get there. E.g. reducing the lead time for assessing applications with 10%; triple turnover of sales revenue in three months through subscriptions for a beauty product; developed and launched the first educational testing software in the Finnish market and at 120 schools in NL; initiated and managed the design and development of a personalized recommendation engine resulting in an increase of 30% revenue growth through email marketing;
- Enthusiastic, strong communication skills and decisive. I believe in inspiring and empowering my team members to accomplish great goals.
- A fresh yet a seasoned approach by the experience I have gained within a wide variety of industries at many different companies.
Curious what I can do for you? Let me know!Check out my resume!